Tuesday, November 21, 2017

It sounds cliché, but it's true.

The employees of FXCHD have a passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. But our passion alone wouldn't give us a job here- it's because of our customers that we have employment in a job we love (most of the time). 

Our customers have the same passion for a life behind bars and on
two wheels as we do- some that fire has just been ignited, others it's
been burning for a long time. And no matter where they are on their road, they come in and tell us their latest adventure or ask us what they should do next for customizing their bike.

And in a world that has definitely sped up over the last few decades, with 'one-click' shopping & businesses that value commerce over people, I am definitely thankful for a job that does the opposite. 

If it weren't for the 'family' of our customers, I think this would be 'just another job' for me. And to some it might look like that at times- I have reports and deadlines too. 

However I also get to help people fulfill their dreams -getting on a Harley, twisting the throttle and finding their freedom. 
And for that I'm thankful every time it happens.

I hope that you have found that same freedom to be thankful for, and that you celebrate it more than once a year. If you haven't, I invite you to stop into FX Caprara Harley-Davidson and we'll talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment