Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Packing & Getting Out of my Comfort Zone


When I was a kid I was shy, and I still am to a certain extent. That's why I was nervous about starting a Youtube Channel/Video Blog.... But I did and I posted my first video last night, with the help of a few drinks of liquid courage (of course I wasn't driving anywhere, so no DUI for me!)!! 

Since I'm getting ready to go on my big motorcycle road trip, I thought I'd post something about packing (I'm riding out to Boston for Harley's Annual Dealer Meeting where they'll introduce the 2017 lineup). Because when it comes to packing for a motorcycle trip, you've got to think about things a little differently.

Cagers (definition of "cager") have lots more room to pack what
they want to take. Bikers, on the other hand, have a finite amount of space for what we need to take. Plus I've got to leave room for all the souvenirs & dealer shirts I'm bringing back!!

So keep checking my Youtube Channel for more posts about packing for a motorcycle trip as well as what I see at the HDMC Annual Dealer Meeting. I'll work on my shyness too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment