Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Greatest Gift of All

A great time was had by all at the FX Caprara Car
Companies annual Christmas party. Unfortunately Captain
Morgan and I tied one on pretty good and I failed to take any pictures myself.... It happens!! That just means I relied on others - so that's what these pictures are. We can clean up pretty good!!


And then shortly after that Christmas day arrived at last. I am thankful for all the gifts I received - and it seems at least one person reads this blog!! That, along with a bottle of Irish Cream, new clothes, and the complete set of Ballykissangel were just some I received. 

I'd like to think I gave as good of gifts as I got.... I gave soft,
cuddly and warm pj pants to my daughter so she can relax during her time off from school (it's her freshman year in college this year). To my son I gave a replica of the bike Jax Teller rode in the last episode of Sons of Anarchy - this is something even his dad doesn't have - giving him the gift of having the upper hand. 

But of all that, the absolute best gift I received this year was
both kids being home for the holidays. Since they're both young adults and finding their own way in life, I don't know how much longer that will happen - so I'll take it while I can get it.

All the while looking forward to the new year - at FXCHD we have lots of good things coming up in 2016. Kate & I will be going to Phoenix for Harley-Davidson's winter meeting. Then on January 23rd we will be hosting our first ever Artistry in Iron Paint Party - something I'm really looking forward to! Also in 2016 look forward to H-D 101 which is for those who want to take the
first step into the world of motorcycling. And we have more in the works, so be sure to check in on our Website Events Page and/or our Facebook Events.

This is my last post for the year - I'm taking this week off to spend with my kids. So, until next year, all of us at FXCHD wish you the best and may you have all that you need in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment